The International Association for Human Values (IAHV) specialises in providing courses to reduce stress and anxiety and for anger management. The Manage Your Mind programme is now a Community Interest Company that remains closely affiliated with The International Association for Human Values.
Manage Your Mind started off as a project run by The International Association for Human Values (IAHV)
Our Workshop is aimed at those who are encountering Stress, Worry, Anxiety or Depression and are in need of help to manage and control the mental and physical stress associated with their situation. The Workshop makes a life-transforming difference to people in the community by:
- Teaching skills to reduce stress
- Improving behaviour and interpersonal skills
- Providing practical knowledge of how to handle emotions and gain a more positive outlook on life
The Workshops are the initiative of Dr Farnaaz Sharief, who has run the community based programme in Medway since 2012.
Manage Your Mind Overview
ITV Special Report On Manage Your Mind
Manage Your Mind Awards
Some of our volunteers really liked the difference our workshop made to their lives, so decided to join us and help spread the word to make that same difference in other people’s lives.
There are a lot of things you can help us with
- Volunteer to help run the workshops by helping with registrations and keeping our information up-to-date.
- Marketing and promotion: we always need help with distributing flyers in the community, and talking to people and organisations.
- Help us Fundraise: Run the marathon, The British 10K, cycle, walk or help us put together a funding proposal.
- Donate your time and skills: let us know what you can do and we can easily find a comfortable volunteer role for you. We’re always looking for people with skills in healthcare, IT, website development etc and would be happy to have you on board.
- Tell us your stories: MYM has touched many people’s lives and we’d like to hear all about how our workshop has changed things for you.
- Make a donation: Help us continue making this difference by making either a single donation or contribute to our cause on a regular basis.
Join Us And Share The Rewarding, Fulfilling And Extremely Satisfying Experience
Medway Time Credits are a way of thanking those who give their time to their local community.
They can be earned by anyone who contributes their time to the Medway community and spent on various activities, including sports and fitness at Thinking Fitness, Chatham or the annual Quiz Night or Fashion Show at Manage Your Mind. They can also be spent at various venues in London.
For full details on how time credits work, where you can earn and spend them, see the Medway Time Credits Menu.
If you have skills you would like to share with your community please do let us know.