To apply to join the a NHS sponsored Workshop:
CLICK HERE to register for the next workshop
Note: Once people have registered they before your registration can be accepted you MUST accept agree to the following:
◦ Accept that they You are currently working as an NHS professional
◦ Accept that theyYou do not meet any of our exclusion criteria
◦ Accept You accept that they you will pay £100 if they you do not attend, cancel within two weeks of the workshop start date, or do not complete all three days of the programme without a valid medical reason excuse.
• Once you have submitted your online registration, subject to being accepted, you will receive an email with details of what to bring with you when you start the workshop.
• Our Workshop is not suitable for all. Unfortunately we CANNOT help those who:
Have Psychosis or Suicidal thoughts
◦ Are on Lithium or other tranquilizing and antipsychotic drugs
◦ Are addicted to drugs or alcohol
◦ Aged < 16 years
◦ Pregnant Women
◦ Or if your needs fall outside our range
• All workshops take place on scheduled dates at the following times:
◦ Wednesday: 16:00 – 21:00
◦ Thursday 16:00 to 21:00
◦ Friday 14:00 to 21:00
• All workshops will take place at Canterbury Christchurch University
Kindly Note: We have a limited number of spaces available and if you book a place, but do not attend, cancel within two weeks of your workshop start date, or do not complete all three days of the programme, without a valid medical reason, you will be charged £100
Although people have experienced great results by attending Manage Your Mind, please understand that results are not guaranteed and this programme may not been suitable for everyone. In order to ensure you gain maximum benefit from attending, we would encourage you to ensure you attend all three days of the programme.