Hi – Welcome to the Manage Your Mind Online Registration Page.
Before you join us for a face to face session we would like some information about you and your state of health. This includes any current or past medical illnesses as well as any medication you are currently taking.
All the information you give us:
- Is kept strictly confidential
- Stored on a secure, password protected database
- No person identifiable information is passed onto any third parties
- Is screened by our GP – who may choose to call you if there is anything on the application forms that requires clarification.
- Meets data protection standards set by the ICO
It is very important that you complete the registration form as accurately as possible. We need this information so we can be sure that the Manage Your Mind workshop is suitable for you and you will benefit from the techniques taught.
Our Workshop is not suitable for all. Unfortunately we CANNOT help those who:
- Have Psychosis
- Have Suicidal thoughts
- Are on Lithium or other tranquilizing or antipsychotic drugs
- Are addicted to drugs or alcohol
- Are under the age of 16 years
- Are Pregnant
- Or if your needs fall outside our range
Kindly note that The University of Kent, Centre for Health service studies, will have access to the evaluation questionnaires you submit so they can analyse these to determine the impact the workshop has on reducing stress, burnout and improving well being. No person identifiable information will be passed onto the analysis team